++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mary Ann & Denny's!!

Oh the glories of Mary Ann and Denny's house. I'm finally posting about our visit during spring break. Being there makes any day feel like a vacation...and since we were actually on vacation, it was an even better treat. Kaitlin and I headed over together and Sadie met us there from Peoria for a couple of days. It was so wonderful to see her...I realized again how much I miss her and her family. Bryan and Kurt joined us as well after work Friday, so I didn't have to go too unbearably long without Bryan.:)

So what did we do there? Well, we never do too much while we're at the Sy Bed & Breakfast, but it's one time that you can sleep in, do nothing, and not have to feel guilty about it. Kaitlin and I did try our hand at guitar hero and were quite a duo. We also got a little crafty and made homemade beaded watches. (We'll be taking orders if you're interested):) Other than that, let's see, we helped Mary Ann redecorate her basement, went shopping, played pool, ate some of Denny's amazing meals, were of course ridiculously spoiled by them both and...got a photo taken with the local wildlife. (Don't ask, I have no idea)

It was great...




2 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

AWWW! I just love that place. And I just love those girls.
Speaking of those girls.... I haven't had anyone by the name of Ashton Steffen stop by my apartment lately.... what's the dealsky?
I'll be sittin', waitin', wishin'......

L, Ann and boys said...

Awww...it makes me really want to go to FL with you guys...so fun you all are. I'm not so sure about the wildlife picture...the dear looks a little stiff...not to mention the goose. =o)

Ann