++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Don't you love the freshness of the new year? Though the whole new year's resolution thing may be a little overdone, it is a great time to look back and to look forward.

Bryan and I have been married for a year now so it's an especially interesting time to make some evaluations and some new goals. Bryan is starting his busy tax season in a couple of weeks and I have a very full semester at Purdue ahead for me too...we decided some resolutions may be needed for us to keep our devotion time and our one-on-one time up to par over the next few months. You guys can help keep us accountable. :)

So are there any exciting resolutions that you guys have made?:)

God bless your 2008!


1 comment:

L, Ann and boys said...

Well, I can't say I'm big on that, but I got on the tread mill this morning. I want to start getting a workout and then some Bible time in the morning like I used to...it's more likely to get done if it's not left until later in the day I think. Jude's sleeping better now so it's possible to get up...maybe. =o)

Also, no blogging before Bible time will continue. =o) I'm addicted.

Ann