++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas with the Family

This year was definitely not the same without Jenny and Luke...not to mention that Kurt was confined to the couch. It helped that Mom and Dad gave us the most amazing gifts of all time!:) Thank you also to Jen and Luke for the gifts to Bryan and I...I am wearing my little pink bunny slippers as I type this.:) (Bryan thinks they're pretty funny by the way) Speaking of pink, Kurt finally got the pink hat he's been bugging Andria to make for years.

The cutest moment of Christmas this year was probably Luke helping Noah put his new Lego fire station together. The finished product was worth taking a picture of I think.:) Oh yeah, and the giant remote control that Clint bought for Dad was pretty funny too. Very thoughtful considering that Dad turned 50 this year.:)

My favorite memory was probably taking the moonlight walk with Mom, Dad and Bryan through the woods to the Wildcat Creek. It took a while for Mom to convince me that walking through mud by flashlight in subzero weather would be fun, but of course I'm grateful for her persistence now. I've included a picture of us all bundled up and looking great so you could imagine it.:)








3 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

Awww...look at us all smiling and everything. I don't think the boys had quite as much fun with the pictures during the game as we did. =o)

Ann

Anonymous said...

Wow Ash. Seriously thanks for all the pics. It was great to see. -J

Annette Bahler said...

You just all look so sweet! I just want to take you all home with me!
Yep, we did miss Jen and Luke.