++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Freee...

Thank you all for your votes and comments. With your support, I have officially dropped the class. You did make a good point, Nick, but I feel I must go with the majority on this one. Especially because that's what I really wanted to do anyway.:)

Though I feel a little bit like a quitter, this being the first time I've dropped a class, I mostly feel beautiful relief...ahh the freedom!

You guys should try quitting something sometime, it's pretty great.:)

4 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

I congratulate you, my friend! Who needs lame professors on top of 18 credit hours? Not me! Not you! Not nobody! :)

L, Ann and boys said...

Ah man...I missed the poll (said in the "it's all moldy" voice we like so well). Where was I? Anyway, seems you've had some good support anyway and I am very happy to see that little bird flying away free. Though, it kind of made me think of our dear Napolian...not to be negative of course. =o) Poor bird.

Ann

Bry&Ash said...

That's funny, it made mom think of Napoleon too. Obviously you are still plagued with guilt over what you have done.:)

Hey, we missed you guys last night. Spaghettis is just not the same without you...and neither is a celebration.:)

L, Ann and boys said...

Awww...go on. I would have come with the boys in tow...but you know...Spaghettis can only handle so much of a good thing. =o)

Plagued may not be the correct word...if I ever see a tropical bird flying around in IN, I would feel better knowing he had adapted to his ever changing environment...but as it stands, I just feel bad for his rude introduction to harsh conditions. A stab at refuting evolution...I wonder why he didn't just mutate some warmer feathers. Hard to pass on genes if you can't even half way survive in your envoronment without the god given tools/insticts. The Kangaroo, for example, always gets me. Nopoleon, rest him, is a case all his own.

Hope to see you tonight

Ann