++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hooray for Exercise!

I have finally found a form of exercise that I can halfway tolerate. I've tried and tried to like running, but I think I'm hopeless. Instead...I've been doing a pilates DVD I ordered off of Amazon. And surprise, surprise, it's actually really fun. Not only does it work and stretch muscles, but it's also really relaxing. Plus, I don't have to go anywhere or even put on shoes...very cool. So maybe some of you fellow exercise-haters out there should give it a try.

Once it warms up outside I'm going to attempt to throw running back in as well...so you guys can keep me accountable.:)

3 comments:

Blessed By Four said...

Ashton ~

Hey you should try to do tae-bo.
I don't normally like excersising and running is really out; but tae bo is so fun! Now you will have to put on shoes but I think you'd like it!
heather Schini

Julie B. said...

Pilates is great! I've tried it before, but only lasted about 2 wks since I tend to lose my motivation quickly:) Oh, and my Balance Ball that I tried recently only lasted 4 days...so that tells you how bad I am with sticking to an exercise regimen. Maybe you can exercise enough for the both of us?! ;)
~ Julie B.

L, Ann and boys said...

I've never done pilates, sounds like fun though and I do hate putting on shoes. =o) Tae-Bo is really fun like Heather said...it's nice to have something you can do inside when it's so cold out. =o)

Ann