++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Valentines Post

I thought for this post that I would pick out the best love song of all time for you guys to listen to. I didn't really find it...there are a LOT of love songs out there. But I did run across an old favorite with a great music video...very symbolic.



And because Bryan's not overly fond of that artist, I decided to include another fabulous love song. This one's been one of our favorites since we've been together...not "our song" but one that we've felt is very very true for us. Now everyone say awwww.:)

Enjoy and have a happy Valentines Day. Make sure to tell someone you love them!:)

2 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Such good songs! :)
It was fun to run into you today in beering! And we thought our meetings were a thing of the past.... psh. Have fun at Mary Annes and have a moment of silence (and prayer!) for me testing away..... alas, if only to be free like a little bird to go with you to Illinois.

Bry&Ash said...

Yes, I was so happy to have bumped into you too.:) And don't worry, we didn't have too much fun without you at Mary Ann's.:)