++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally did that demonstration speech Monday. I ended up showing the class how to paint their own painting in five minutes. So I guess Christen won the "who has the best idea" contest. Congratulations...umm...you can have the finished product as a prize.:) Before you accept though Christen, it's only fair to warn you that it's not my greatest. (hence my not including a picture here) Apparently, it's a little more challenging to do it while facing the class and leaning down over the canvas...not to mention the five minute time limit. Thankfully I'm not going to be graded on the actual painting.:)

In other news...Kaitlin and I both got our hair cut today. (This actually happened coincidentally and at different places) I haven't seen Kait's yet, but mine turned out pretty crazy.:) As soon as we can get together for a picture, I think we're going to have another little contest and have you guys vote on the best results so stay tuned for that excitement.

7 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my life is fulfilled.

And it's probably going to get hung up in my apartment within minutes of you bestowing it to me.... just thought I'd warn you. Stop by with the painting and the new hair. :)

L, Ann and boys said...

Awww...and I wanted it for Christmas so bad. =o) Better watch it Christen, I'm an avid fan of Ash's work and may steal it right off your wall if you don't watch it. =o) he hee (of course I'm just kidding about the stealing part...so you don't need to put it under glass or anything)

Ann

Bry&Ash said...

Are you serious Christen...you really want it? If so, I might have to bring it by after spring break if that's ok.

But if you talk Ashley into meeting at a beach in FL somewhere, you might get to see my new hair before then.:)

Bry&Ash said...

Oh and Ann, anytime you want a painting done just let me know...I owe you something for all the meals you've made for Bry and I.:)

Natalie said...

Ashton, wow a teaser! Nice! I'm already on pins and needles to see your next post! :)
~Natalie

Bry&Ash said...

Oh good Natalie, I'm glad my strategy is working.:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you....from Uncle Denny and Aunt Mary Ann