++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, February 28, 2011

Six Months

Half a year has gone by. Everyone says it goes quickly, and it really does. I have to remember to soak in every kiss, giggle, and yawn. There are those moments I am happy to forget, but most of all I love being a mom, and I love my Poppy Seed.
Recent Accomplishments:
+ Assuming the crawling stance, and when that doesn't work, squirming around to where she needs to go like a tireless inch-worm
+ New "words," like "baba," "mama," and "dada"...we can't wait until she actually knows what she's saying!
+ Trying out cereal, though most of it ends up on her face...or ours
+ Finding new things every day to get into and destroy
+ Making friends everywhere we go with her little miss social butterfly personality

3 comments:

schlatter0225 said...

She is so stinking cute!

J Gutwein said...

Cannot wait to see you guys and Ms. Poppy!! Love, Jenny

Shana said...

I can't believe that she is already 6 months old! Completely adorable! You guys look like you are having so much fun :)