++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, March 4, 2011

Just Saying...

Since the day Poppy was born, people have been telling me that she looks "just like Bryan." Of course I love Bryan, so I don't mind.

However, when my mom found this picture of me at six months (adorable, I know), I was smugly pleased to see that there was a tiny bit of a resemblance. Or am I just imagining it?

Give me a little credit. I was the one who went through nine months of pregnancy and labor that seemed to last another nine months, after all...

4 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

I TOTALLY see the resemblance and I'm not just saying so :)

I know what you mean...almost EVERYONE thought Emitt looked like his daddy!

:)

ADORABLE pics of both of you!

L, Ann and boys said...

hee hee...I just like that picture of you regardless. ;)

An

Ashton said...

OK, that's enough out of you, Andria!

What are you doing commenting anyway...shouldn't you be out having a baby or something.:)

Heather Hoerr said...

Poppy definitely looks like you Ash! Much more than bryan in that pic! :)