++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Blues...and Reds and Greens

About this time of year, winter starts to get really depressing. It's a cold, dark night covered in ice and Bryan is working long hours (tax season=yuck), Poppy is sick, and I'm not feeling so good myself. And now that Christmas and New Years are over, there isn't much to look forward to except spring.

To cheer myself up, I was looking at old pictures and decided it was a good time to do my Christmas post. I never got around to it during the holidays and now it's February. But don't worry, I have not forgotten the pictures from Christmas 2010.

*S. Christmas*

The itty bitty cousins...aww

*B. Christmas*

Jude and Adrian

Our gift to Mia...A little upgrade for her beta who had been previously housed in a tupperware container

Poppy's platypus from Mimi...Mom and I fell in love with it randomly at an antique store

My dear parents

Kaitlin and I...oh how I love her (almost as much as that platypus)

*G. Christmas*

Modeling her new headband collection

Designed and crocheted by Javon

Also a Javon original

Such a sweet picture of Grandpa Carol and Grandma Louise

*Bry's Family Christmas*

Papa and Nana making Poppy smile really big

And Poppy enjoying her homemade quilt from Nana for the nursery

4 comments:

Daveana said...

Love the headbands, especially the peacock one! :) Cute!

Christen Leigh said...

Woah! Tell Javon I want some headbands! Those are awesome!

Fun pictures. :)

Rachel said...

those headbands are amazing! please tell me javon sells them?!

Liv & Brett said...

This is hilarious! What stuck out to me while I was looking through these pics were poppy's headbands! And they seem to have ended up the unintentional theme of the blog:). I
like them too. It makes me excited to have a girl someday.