++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to the Dentist


Just wanted you all to know that Bryan and I officially failed our check-up. We both have five cavities. Yes, that's right. We both have FIVE cavities.

Disgusting isn't it? I don't know how it happened. We do actually brush our teeth. By all accounts, it just doesn't make sense. OK, so we don't floss. But seriously, how many people floss regularly? I guess that's what we get for not going to the dentist for 2 years after getting married and getting kicked off of our parent's dental plan.

Anyway, we'll be going back there a couple more times before this is all over. It's a good thing that we like our new dentist and her very chic office so much. Otherwise this might be a real hassle....

In order to end the post on a more positive note, I should mention that we do get free whitening for being new patients. (Thanks Ann for the referral!) We just have to get all of these cavities taken care of first before we can move on to the fun stuff. How sad.

Well, I should probably go and floss my teeth or something...

5 comments:

Alesa said...

Oh stress! Clint and I have appointments next week...and it's been at least 2 years for us too... This could be more painful than we anticipated :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... I blame all of my cavities on dad... I remember him having bad teeth or something. I never used to floss either, but after two trips of multiple cavities I decided to make it a habit.

I received your msg. about house flyers... great.. what was your total?

Love, J

Kaitlin said...

Ash! Don't feel bad. I'm almost positive that I have some too...I need to schedule and appointment. So sad. We could form a cavities support group or something so none of us feel alone. :)

Stephanie Cain said...

sickos! just kidding... every time I go into the dentist we talk about how no one actually flosses and how it's very unlikely I'll ever start.

so I have a real blog now. Not sure if I'm going to use it or not but I had to create it for a class.. so we'll see.

Ashton said...

Yay, Stephanie is commenting! So, I went to your blog and found a paper about glucose-monitoring tattoos and some other cool/confusing stuff. Is that the right one? Is it a joint blog with your whole recitation? You must not be in Sypher's 435 class. Either that or he has drastically changed the format.:) That's too bad, he's probably one of my all-time favorite professors.

Well, even if you don't keep up your blog, please visit here often and leave nice little comments.:)

Good to hear from you!
Ash