++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo Tag

Jen was doing a photo tag thing on her blog and it sounded fun. You are supposed to post the 4th picture in your 4th photo folder. However, I only have one photo folder on this computer because it's my laptop, so this is actually the 4th picture in my 1 folder.:)
It's a fun picture though. I think Jenny took it while we were walking out of some quaint little cheese shop in Dublin. I'm not sure why I'm carrying flowers, but it makes it all the more classic...that and the word "bus" painted on the road.:)

I have suddenly realized that I don't think I ever posted any of our Ireland pictures, I think because we went before our blog was born. It was fun to look back through them...there are some pretty good ones. If you would like to see some of them, then by all means let me know and I can do an honorary Ireland trip picture post.:)

Which reminds me...Jenny, I never did get Luke's pictures of our road trip to the coast from you. I still want those! Is there any way you could send them over e-mail?:)

4 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

oh me me...I want to see them. =o)

Annette Bahler said...

that was always one of my favorite pictures of you, You definitely look European, especially with the flowers in hand.
I miss you ,(Jekyll Island) it must become a tradition to get back here together. I know, I know you will protest, you and traveling have never agreed :)
It's been a perfect trip.... Luca is along!
love you, mom

Bry&Ash said...

It was so good to hear from you, mom. Thank you for the comment. I miss you too.

And yes, I think we should go back to Jekyll Island together at least once a year.:)

You better post some pictures from your trip, I want to see everyone.

Christen Leigh said...

I want to see them, too!

And I just realized that I never replied back to your email. I'm realizing I do that alot. I email people, they respond with equal amounts of questions needing to be answered, etc., and I never reply b/c I forget. :)

I will email you soon. I'd also like to plan something.....soon. Have a good day!