++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, February 16, 2009

Updated Honorary Ireland Post

Here are the new and improved photos of our "honeymoon" plus birthday trip to visit Luke in Ireland. (He was doing a rotation there for school). Originally I had posted all the pictures in a long and rather arduous column but then decided to actually go to the work of putting them into a slide show (with some fabulous Irish music to boot). So hopefully they will now be easier and more fun for everyone to look at.:) It was a wonderful place...enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... so beautiful! I am so glad we have the memories of the places we have visited together!! I love the photo tag pic too! I will look to see if I have the Ireland photos on here that I can send to you.. it looks like you have pretty good ones though. Love, J

L, Ann and boys said...

no no no...I can never watch these blogger movies...I've left one just buffering for an hour to see if it would finally run and our computer refuses. Call me and you can upload it to godtube on my account maybe so I can watch it. =o)

Ann

Ashton said...

Oh no, sorry Ann. Yeah, I'll call you and get it on God Tube. Do the videos work on your Mac?? Try that if you haven't.