++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another Year: HHI 2012

I love my family. And here are just a few reasons why...

Collecting ocean treasures
A bucket of water and lots of giggles
Braving the waves

Poppy and Mimi
Seaside chat
Summer hair
Noah and Luca...growing up fast
Me and my crazy little Poppers
The ladies (we missed you, Alesa!)
Girls' afternoon at the coffee shop
Toes in puddles
At the harbor
Sam and Kait
Christian, Luke, and Kurt at the annual Shelter Cove night
Mom and Mia darling
My favorite boy and my favorite little girl
The four of us
Avo looking too cute with his ice cream cone
Dad and Mom...so sweet 
Dancing with daddy 
Sunset at the harbor 
Dinner at Ruan Thai
(that's a butterfly garnish cut from a sweet potato) 
One of the best corners in the house...
where much good food and good conversation was had 
Saying goodbye until next year

5 comments:

leah said...

love that picture of your mom & dad. how adorable! looks like a great time! :)

J Gutwein said...

LOVE!

Daveana said...

So fun Ashton! Looks like you and your family have a blast together. You guys are all so adorable! :)

emilykate said...

Looks so great! And thanks for your baby stuff comment...I think yours was one of my favorites. If your take on baby items is any indication of how you parent, I think I'd really like your style!

Ashley Neuen said...

Looks like a fun time, you did a good time capturing it in pictures! Ashley