++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Masquerade

A couple of weekends ago we threw a personal shower for my soon-to-be-married sister, Kaitlin. And this wasn't just any personal shower. We had a grand masquerade, complete with mysterious guests and opera cake.
We had so much fun being girls, and everyone looked quite glamorous in their glitzy, glittery, feathery masks. I just wish I had taken more pictures, but it seemed that most of the time I was too busy chatting with friends or refilling plates of crostini. Such a great night!

2 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

Well at least you took a picture of the food table. I have one before the food was put out...not quite as good. ;)

Ann

Christen Leigh said...

I so wish I could have been here, but pictures make me feel as if I was. I hear from Kait that you were quite the party hostess and made it a "perfect" evening for her. So yay for you! :) We should have another masquerade one day soon....