++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A New Favorite

I love brunch. Mostly because I love those days when you can sleep in and have a leisurely meal together without looking at the clock. I also love finding new restaurants. When the new restaurant serves brunch, it doesn't get much better. Especially if they have a whole menu dedicated to their out-of-this-world coffee.

Introducing Eggshell Bistro...

Boiled egg steeped overnight in herbal tea
My lovely brunch company: Bry and Kait 
The retro Tolix chairs, imported from a cafe in France
brown rice patty topped with jicama slaw and a pretzel bun. Yum! 
And I've already had a second visit. A girly birthday brunch with almost all of the sisters. Jenny happened to be here from FL, and I happen to share a birthday with her that happened to be on the Saturday that she was visiting. I'd say that's serendipitous.

For round two, I had the parfait (local Trader's Point organic yogurt, lemon juice, fresh berries, and housemade granola). We also tried an impressive number of their coffee drinks between the five of us. Definitely a good birthday splurge.

3 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Yay.. eggshell!

L, Ann and boys said...

That was yum =)

Shana said...

Looks like fun! Glad you and Jenny got to spend your birhtdays together ;)