++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Happy Little Survey for Jen


  1. My sister had this on her blog. It's fun. Answer the questions yourself as you go.

    1)Residence: A little town home
  2. 2)Favorite fashion designers: I've always liked Burberry and their classic English style, and I just discovered a quirky, whimsical designer that I love named Alannah Hill
  3. 3)Item of clothing you would never throw out: A little green jacket I've had since high school...and my wedding dress of course
  4. 4)How would you define your personal style: mmm...I've been called a hippy on numerous occasions. I like things natural and earthy and sometimes vintage with a funky artistic flair in there to keep people guessing 
  5. 5)What is your own fashion trademark: Probably wearing what I like even though most people wouldn't and it's not exactly flattering or trendy
  6. 6)Favorite accessory: I have little hairpins that I love and want to wear most days, I also like interesting shoes
  7. 7)Favorite color: Green
  8. 8)Favorite scent: Right now The Original from the Individuals collection at Gap
  9. 9)What is your facewash: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1
  10. 10) Makeup: Not one brand, but I like Clinique
  11. 11)Where do you get your hair done: Usually the Aveda Institute 
  12. 12) Favorite Architect: I don't know architects by name and I usually like old buildings better than new ones
  13. 13) Favorite destination: Italy
  14. 14) Favorite discovery: New places to travel
  15. 15)Favorite Hotel: La Casa Sul Mare on Procida Island, Italy
  16. 16) Favorite Luggage: I'm not loyal to any certain luggage, though I have seen some cool things from Tumi
  17. 17) Most memorable Party: Our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception were both very special and I consider them parties
  18. 18) When you can’t think of something to give a friend, what do you give?: Pretty cards or journals
  19. 19) Every lady has a vice: Traveling
  20. 20) Necessary extravagance: Traveling...and organic food
  21. 21) Favorite movies: It Happened one Night (because of my grandma), Life is Beautiful (because it's amazing), and Little Women (because of my sisters)
  22. 22) Favorite Cocktail: Mojito or Bombay Sapphire Gin and Tonic with a lime
  23. 23) Handwritten Thank you note or immediate e-mail?: Handwritten note if it's from the heart and not impersonal
  24. 24) If you have personalized stationary, where did you get it from?: I don't have personalized stationary but I just bought a beautiful wax stamp from Florence of our initials for writing letters
  25. 25) The True hallmark of modern elegance is: An experienced peacefulness in who you are and what your purpose is in life combined with the ability to fully soak in the moment you are surrounded by right now

4 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Oh Yay.. Let's have a party in Italy and buy lots of Burberry while drinking Sauvignon Blanc..;)!!

L, Ann and boys said...

=) =) Jenny's got an idea there. ;) I really like your last answer.

An

Ashton said...

Yes, yes! Let's go!:)

Liv + Brett said...

Wouldn't it be nice, to sit by a fire, drink something with spice, this fall or winter, and discuss the contents of question #25, while poppy and obie play contently at our feet. Hmmm... now that is a pleasant thought!