++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To the Zoo, To the Zoo!

Poppy's first trip to the zoo! I'm excited to be in this new stage of exploring with her. I was babysitting Beckham that day, so he came along too. Thank you to Lori and Javon for taking us. It was so much fun. I probably enjoyed it even more than the kids. Those animals are incredible.
The beginning of our zoo adventure
The sea lion putting on an underwater show for us
We found animals that matched the kids: The wild red-haired tiger for Poppy (look how close we are to that thing!)
And the cute brown bear for Beck
Pointing out the animals to Aunt Javon
A hug for Nana by the giraffes 
And a hug for Beck too. This picture is so typical of them. Poppy being annoying and getting too close and Beckham looking at her with obvious disdain.
A quick stop to see the elephants before catching the dolphin show and heading home

5 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

awww...makes me want to hit the zoo again. =)

An

Annette Bahler said...

cute as can be, loved the pictures. love you, mom

Heather Hoerr said...

sad that I couldn't be there with you guys! we'll have to go again when us, the kids and the hubbies can all go... next year :)

Ashton said...

That sounds great, Heather! Let's plan on next spring.:)

J Gutwein said...

So cute.. now you have to fill out a survey from my blog :).. I am pretty much bullying my sisters' ;)..