++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, October 24, 2011

Eek!

So...I cut all my hair off!
It's something I've always wanted to try, and I'm loving it. It's a rather big change. My hairdresser said that Locks of Love would be able to make TWO wigs with what I gave them.

Before:

 After:
(but it gets a lot crazier than this when I sleep on it!)
Bry caught me coming in the door
And I caught Poppy by surprise!
I didn't warn her about this, and she stared and stared when I came home. This was her unsure half smile.

4 comments:

Daveana said...

Ashton! I wanted to get to you at the wedding and tell you how cute I thought it was! Bet it's pretty easy to take care of now compared to before! :)

L, Ann and boys said...

I still can't believe it's that short...polished looking though it may be. =) I promise to recognize you next time we meet too...I hope so anyway after my first biff. ;)

Love ya

An

Jon y Amy said...

Ashton, I saw you across the room at the wedding and thought it was adorable! Very glamorous, which is kind of weird to say about short hair, but so cute.

Kaitlin said...

Ash! I love the way Poppy is looking at you in the last photo...super cute. And, I'm still proud of you for bravely cutting all of that hair. Woah is all I can say. You pull it off quite nicely!