++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Beautiful Friend

A couple of weeks ago, one of my best friends in the world married a very wonderful boy. It was an absolutely breathtaking weekend. They are two lucky duckies with an amazing story of how God brought them together. And I was lucky too because I was asked to be one of the photographers. I had so much fun with these pictures. And not to brag or anything, but I think they're pretty stinking good. Yes, it helps when you have such beautiful subjects...

I won't post them all, or even most of them. So this is just a little peek. But they will be on my mom's web site if you are interested.

The Wedding of Christen & Chad: as seen through the camera lens
*The following photos are property of DeLisa Photography*

5 comments:

smw said...

these pictures are AWESOME. can't wait to see them all.

emilykate said...

Cool post Ash. Love the pictures and such true statements about the bride!

Anonymous said...

O.k. I LOVE the pictures- you guys did amazingly...I am not surprised. :) I loved having you be a part of the weekend! I just got back and will return your email soon! I love you goodles! :)

L, Ann and boys said...

Amazing...LOVE that dress-and the girl in it of course ;)

L, Ann and boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.