++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Photo Shoots


My sister Andria and my mom did a fabulous job on Poppy's first two photo shoots. Andria especially had to put up with all my crazy picture ideas and did her best to make them turn out like I had imagined in my head. We definitely didn't make it easy on her.

Thank you to both of you guys. I love having talented photographers in the family!

There were so many good shots but here are a few of my favorites...ones that make me smile really big. (I tried to pick some that weren't on their blogs)

By Mimi (my mom...DeLisa Photography):

By Aunt Andria (Francis Nora Photography):

7 comments:

Eric & Marissa Bahler said...

So sweet! Love the one with the crazy slippers... gotta love the expression that looks like she thinks this is the worst day of her life :)

J Gutwein said...

Yay for the slippers. They have now debuted in Ethiopia and a fabulous photo (My fav) of Poppy. I love them all.. the Poppy hat is seriously a nice touch (haha). Love, Jenny

sarah.flyingkites said...

So sweet!!

Who have you heard she looks like? I'm seeing Javon. Have you heard that?

Hope you're getting some sleep!!

Christen Leigh said...

These pictures are darling and inspiring, all at once-I love them!

Daveana said...

I love the hat, so cute! What a precious little baby!

Ashton said...

I hadn't heard that she looks like Javon yet when you said that Sarah, but last weekend Lori mentioned something too.

My mom has said she reminds her of my little brother Kurt when he was a newborn.

And lots of people say she has Bryan's eyes and my mouth and chin.

But I personally think she's got her own crazy thing going. It will be fun to watch her grow.

Ashton said...

Yeah Jen, I was excited to show you the bunny slipper picture.:) We have you to thank for that one. I love it too.