++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CPA Basketball Tourney 2009

I wanted the title to sound all official because the CPA tourney is pretty much a big deal. On this very night in fact, Bryan's KSM team will find out if they have what it takes to be number one after two brutal back-to-back games against some of the toughest accountants in the city!

Heh heh. OK, so maybe work leagues aren't that big of a deal, but I think they're pretty fun. Especially when they consist of dorky accountants in sweat bands and glasses. Can't you just picture it? It can be very entertaining. Since I couldn't find a picture of a nerdy looking guy in a sweat band, these vintage basketball shoes will have to do.

Of course the highlight of basketball night is watching my super talented husband dominate the court (while looking very non-dorky, I might add).:) Sadly, I'm usually the only cheerleader there to watch the fun since most of the other guys aren't married yet. But that doesn't dampen my spirits! In fact, I think everyone should join a league. Playing sports and getting a good workout with your co-workers seems like a good time to me.

And don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know whether or not KSM ends the night as the reigning champions. I'm sure the suspense would be too much to take otherwise.:)

No comments: