++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Pedicure

I can't believe I'm 22 and had never had a pedicure before last weekend...not even for my wedding. But now that I've experienced one, I may not be able to stay away from the spa. It was pure bliss. A soak in warm water, a scrub, lotion, a massage, and perfectly painted toenails...all while sipping fruited water in a massage chair. Not too bad.

It was a college graduation gift from my MIL, by the way...I would have probably never splurged on my own. But what a great gift. If you're wondering what to buy a sister or friend for their birthday, I recommend the pedicure (or manicure if they're ticklish).

So bring on the summer...my toes are ready!:)

Oh, and those aren't actually my feet in the picture. My nails are now a crazy bronzey orange color. Go big or go home, right?:)

4 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Ha that is actually funny b/c I was thinking that those didn't look like the same toes. :)

I had a WHOLE lot of fun with you Ashton-- I really do think it was a God thing that we could get together! You are a super trooper.

Love you lots-- good luck with your insane summer! :)

Kaitlin said...

Ash! I miss you.
You should take a picture of your bronze-orange toes. :)

Ashton said...

um yeah, I would except I don't have a camera right now. Thanks for rubbing it in some more (as if your flashy new gold camera weren't bad enough).:)

I miss you too! But I'm going to see you in about...2 weeks! Can't wait...

Kaitlin said...

Maybe when you come I'll let you... hold my camera...for a little bit. But I expect you to be careful with it. :) Hehe.
I love you! You have no idea how excited I am that you're coming. I have to work on weekends though...I better still get to hang out with you a lot.