++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Glorious Break...

Sorry I've done such a terrible job of posting during Christmas break. I guess I was having too much fun to stop and blog about it.:)

After the rush of Christmas celebrations (I believe Bryan and I had 5 consecutive Christmas dinners at one point), we left for a week in Florida with Chad and Heather and Blair and Natalie. It was our first "couples trip" and I would say it was a success. The weather was perfect, the resort was beautiful, the beach was wonderful, we found some good outlets, and the pools were amazing. We also got to stop by Gainesville and spend the day with Jen and Luke, and later in the week Jenny and Luca came to visit us at the resort. Unfortunately, my camera started malfunctioning on the first day of the trip so I don't have any pictures.

I do have some videos though that we took on the little video recorder that Nick and Javon gave us for Christmas. However, it turned out that most of them are of the little guys so it's not a great representation...

This one is of us tormenting darling little Jude during the Bahler family Christmas. Heh heh.


While we were in Gainesville, we of course had to visit the Florida Gator's Swamp. There were "Do not touch the field" signs all over, but as you can see, that didn't stop Blair and Heather.:)


Bryan running Luca through the cool fountains by our pool. He was a little freaked out by them after that..:)


Here are the guys at one of our favorite spots...the putt putt course at the resort. Luca obviously wasn't too into hitting the ball, but he liked carrying it around with the putter.:)


And one more of Bryan trying to interview Luca at the end of the day...He was so much fun to have around. (And you too Jenny!):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luca is dying laughing watching himself. I like that I am the dark, looming figure in the background at The Swamp! Love, J

Christen Leigh said...

Luca is darling.... oh my!! Looks like fun. I am glad that Heather and Blair left the swamp unscathed! :)