++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a good day!

Today is a very, very happy day. First of all, it's our two-year anniversary! Second of all...I have finished my last final as of this morning and am officially D-O-N-E with undergrad!

Oh my...I can't even believe it yet. I'm sure when it sinks in and all the remnants of stress melt away, I'll be even happier. For now I am going to enjoy hanging out with Bryan for the day (he took off work) and then spend the next month doing nothing but enjoying the holiday festivities, vacationing in Florida, and sitting around doing absolutely nothing until my job starts the third week of January. Oh...so very nice.

I wish everyone else out there the joy that I am experiencing right now!

6 comments:

Alesa said...

Hey, I'm so excited for you, Ash! Enjoy the time off..Congrats on the anniversary too! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks like we both start work around the same time. Excited for you to be in FL. Love, J

L, Ann and boys said...

Yay! I love it...I can feel the doneness energy just from reading about it...sigh. =o) So proud of you.

Ann

Christen Leigh said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Ash, how exciting! So last week I was thining to myself that it was your anniversary and that I would be such a good friend and call you..... and i must admit i forgot until this post. So happy anniversary, my friend! :) See ya tomorrow!

Bry&Ash said...

Thanks guys! Commencements are tomorrow...woohoo.:)

megs said...

yay for graduating! yay for your anniversary! yay for me finding your blog! i've now added it to my growing list! i think i need just a few more exclamation points!!! :)