++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I think a couple of people have tagged me by now, so here are my "seven things":

1. My favorite colors are green, orange and cream...which incidentally happen to be the paint colors in our house. I just realized the connection for the first time the other day.:) Those colors also seem to end up dominating in my closet if I'm not careful.

2. After four years of having my hair cut short, I have finally relented to growing it out. (Bryan has been hinting at it for a while now) So here I go. Wish me luck...and patience because I'm not sure I will be able to make it.

3. I am pretty much obsessed with traveling. I'll go anywhere and everywhere. The weird thing is that I am extremely frugal but for some reason have no qualms with splurging on traveling. We all have our vices I suppose.

4. Ooh, here's a good one. I have precisely 65 days until I'm done with school. More specifically, I have 1,564 hours or 93,849 minutes until the end of my last final exam. I just figured that out on this customizable countdown thing I found online.:)

5. I love Polaroid cameras. They are so much fun...it's like every picture is instantly vintage.:) You can imagine how happy I was when my amazing husband surprised me with a camera of my very own this past summer after I had been going on about how great they are.

6. I'm also crazy about books. I love the way they look, feel and even smell. I usually buy them on trips as souvenirs. Bryan's a big fan too and we dream of someday having a house big enough to hold more than our one bookcase.:) That one is already overflowing and I'm sure we're not done with our library.

7. My new favorite sport to play is tennis (It used to be ultimate frisbee). This might have something to do with the fact that I'm married to someone who is very good...and patient enough to give me private lessons. He SAYS I'm getting much better though.:)

1 comment:

Christen Leigh said...

ooooo tennis, eh? you'll have to teach me your skills one day!! :)