++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Break

Hey everyone, it's my FALL BREAK!

That means that we're half-way through the semester. (MY LAST SEMESTER EVER!) That also means that I don't have class until next Thursday! Yep, that's right...a whole week off. I'm in heaven. Or will be once I get a couple of homework assignments done tonight and tomorrow.

Then, tomorrow afternoon, Bryan and I are leaving for a mini 4-day vacation. We're going up to see Nick in Madison and are planning on spending a day in Chicago on the way back. We're very excited.

Plus, the leaves are starting to change and the air is getting all crisp...which always seems to give everyone that happy "fall feeling." Yes, the time for hoodies and apple cider is back. :)

So...I wish each and every one of you a beautiful fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash,

Good talking to you the other night. I am excited to see you soon.

So, I tagged you. You're welcome ;). Love, J