++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brett and Liv!


One of my best friends got married this past weekend! Most of you reading this were probably there, but I thought it was still blog-worthy.:)

It was a great weekend. One of the best parts was that I got to spend a lot of it with Mom. (we went out early together to make bouquets and set up for the reception, etc.) We really had a ton of fun working together, even with all of the stress and craziness.

Brett and Liv are of course adorable...but with the last name Steffen, how could you NOT be a perfect couple?:) It's actually pretty weird that Liv and I ended up with the same last name. I mean, what are the odds?

Besides the fun with the last name, I'm also very excited to have someone else to talk to about the joys and challenges of marriage. (It kind of stinks being the first of your friends to get married) So, congrats and God's blessings Brett and Liv...and let's keep these weddings coming guys!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GReat Pics Ash! Love, J

Clint said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Clint and I love the Jason Mraz song you have in your side bar :)

Love,
Alesa

Christen Leigh said...

Goodness they are so stinking cute. It was good to see you this weekend, Ash! You guys did an awesome job with everything..... just thought I should let you know!

Love you and hope you have super weekend! How crazy is it that you have only 6 weeks left in your college career? And that is even assuming you're around for all of finals week!!

Bry&Ash said...

Thanks Christen! It was VERY good to see you this weekend. How did your Chemistry exam and homework go?? Sorry that you're having such a crazy semester...it doesn't sound very fun.

I know, I can't believe that we only have SIX WEEKS LEFT!! I'm so excited! And I have a great finals schedule...I'm done on Wednesday!:)

Love you, Christen!

Bry&Ash said...

Alesa,

I'm glad you like the song...I think it's the cutest thing ever.:)

Hey, I miss you guys...it seems like we haven't hung out in forever! Call anytime you have a free evening...Bryan and I are usually pretty available.:)

Love you!
Ash