++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Last Morning on the Beach

I decided to split my Hilton Head photos into two posts. I know there are only so many photos of my children that can be handled in one sitting, darling though they may be. 

So for starters, here is our last visit to the beach the day before we headed home. Sun, matching swimsuits, and baby toes in the ocean for the first time! Now, the ocean is something I can never get too much of, in photos or in person. I also loved the path to the beach this year. So charming and islandy.
More vacation to come!

3 comments:

petite+grand said...

Really great!!!!!!

leah said...

oh those little suits are so stinkin adorable!

Vanessa said...

Love those suits, and what a dreamy little path to the beach!