++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 20, 2016

Meeting Fife

The third time is the charm. This delivery was the smoothest and the quickest, though still 8 hours. The benefit of long labors is that there is plenty of time for my people to arrive. Also lucky for me, my family happens to be full of talented photographers. I have the best support team and I can't express how thankful I am for them. And for a safe and very special delivery. It was just the most beautiful day. 

So I think instead of trying to write out a long birth story, I'll let the photos do the telling...
Oh Fife, we love you. 

I'll work on photos of the big sisters' visit to the hospital next since that's all the sorting and editing I can manage in one sitting. And that's definitely a whole post in itself.

3 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

awwwww....those last ones of her sweet face...swoon. Such a little doll baby. I am glad I had a enough time to get there-one benefit of a few extra hours of hard work on your part. :)

leah said...

oh my word - this is just beautiful!!

Daveana said...

Such beautiful photos to remember her birth by.