++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, November 6, 2015

HHI 2015

Once upon a time we went to Hilton Head Island with my family for vacation. That was in August. These are those photos. 

I told myself that I'd take more photos this year and then I didn't even touch my camera until the last couple of days (which was after Clint and Alesa had left, sadly). Also, you'd think by looking at these that we just watched our kids the whole week, and that's basically what we did because we have an army of children now. Yet both of my girls still almost drowned in the pool. Yeah, kids aren't very relaxing but they are oh so cute. 


Last dinner together. Luke and Andria did a low country boil and spread it all over the table, southern style. I love our dinners together.
And then my camera died...because, you know, I'd used it so much that week.

The rest of the photos were snapped throughout the week from my phone...
 parents' night out at OKKO…we're pretty wild when we're not with our kids.

Annual shopping trip for the ladies. Poppy joined us for the first time which was sweet and seemed momentous.

 Coffee/magazine browsing/studying with the girls at Barnes & Noble on a rainy morning.
Hilton Head is always one of the things that marks the year for me. And this year it's where we found out I was pregnant with number three. I'm thankful our parents made this place a part of our family so many years ago. May the tradition live on!

4 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

I love all of these...

petite+grand said...

Thank, Ash ;)!

Daveana said...

The girls' matching suits are so cute! Looks like they had a ton of fun! So fun that Poppy got to join the girls' day, I think that's pretty momentous as well.

sarah.flyingkites said...

Your girls' swimsuits/hats! Darling!