++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, October 30, 2015

Lucette Mela at Two

My sister Kaitlin has officially started her own photography business (check out kaitandcarmela.com) and generously agreed to photograph Cetty. When Poppy turned two I promptly scheduled a photo shoot, but Cetty was nearing two-and-half (first child vs. second child), so thank you Kait for making it happen! And isn't she talented? I think they're just beautiful.

For this first set, I want to create a 3x3 series for a wall somewhere celebrating the crazy faces of Cetty. It was tough but I think I've narrowed it down to these nine. She's so expressive and these are so very her…they make me happy.

 And then we headed out to the back yard. The weeds and extra long grass of our under-maintained lawn gave it a nice, wild feel…we'll say that was intentional.
If you have any favorites, let me know. As I said, it hasn't been easy deciding between them!

4 comments:

petite+grand said...

Really lovely!! I love the one where she is sucking her thumb because it is how I think of her & I kind of love these certain stages of growing!

Daveana said...

I love all of her faces! Haha! So fun to have them captured for your wall! I loved the last b&w picture.

L, Ann and boys said...

these are so sweet! :) The first one posted is lovely. :) It will be hard to decide :D

sarah.flyingkites said...

so darling!