++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, April 3, 2015

March Birthday Girls

Lucette and I both have birthdays in March. We didn't have any big parties, but it seemed wrong not to document the occasions in some small way. I mean, just look at this little two-year-old bit of cuteness...
I was in China on her birthday so Bry's mom made her cupcakes and sent me this photo. It was very sad being on the other side of the world while they celebrated.

On my birthday Bry and I went out for dinner and a night walk along the river in the fog. It was eerie but beautiful, and I like that kind of thing so I was happy. 
Oh yeah, and he gave me a gym membership as my gift. I'd been talking about it for months but could never quite take the plunge. So here's to being healthy and exercising somewhat regularly…sigh.

And now it's April, which is awesome. Spring, spring, spring!

2 comments:

Daveana said...

Happy Birthday! What a couple of adorable little girls! China sounds fun! Have fun exercising and getting healthy. Nothing like a gym membership to get motivated!

Christen Leigh said...

How fun that you were in China!! I would love to hear more about that if I ever see you again.;) But for real we need a reunion and I am missing the one in May. Maybe this summer! :)