++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Taking Walks


We found a botanical garden with trails along the Wildcat Creek. And Poppy found treasures. Poky seeds, snail shells, and flowers.
We also finally found a pretty walking route by our house...with this sign:
 Poppy stopped and stared at it for a long time. When I turned around and told her to hurry up, I saw that she was quite upset. I asked her what was wrong and she said something like, "Oh no! Dogs can't come in here." I told her that we didn't have a dog, so we were fine. She still wasn't satisfied. With pouty lips and a stubborn tilt to her chin she said, "I think I want a dog, and I think I want to walk it here!" 

Yikes. She's definitely not going to be our good little rule-follower.

2 comments:

Shana said...

hehe :)

L, Ann and boys said...

ha! That is so poppy. :D haha thanks for a smile :)