++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 17, 2013

Poppy Quote of the Day

While feeding Cetty, Poppy asked me for yogurt. I told her to be patient and wait until I was finished. She managed to wait a couple of seconds before politely requesting,

"Please...get it with your left hand."

I suppose that's how it goes when you have more than one little one. And apparently, though I don't remember teaching her, Poppy knows the difference between right and left now. 

Anyway, I'm glad God gave us two hands.

Here's the little mama with her own handful of babies...and a rabbit mask, of course.

4 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

lol!!

Erika said...

you will be surprised what you can do with one hand while feeding the baby!! LOL

Shana said...

That's awesome :) too cute. Miss you!

Christen Leigh said...

Ha! :)