++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Girl in Town

 Prim Ashton
Born May 3rd
Adopted May 5th

What a crazy, incredible journey. My sister Jenny and her husband Luke now have a beautiful little girl. And I now have a beautiful little namesake. Oh my goodness. I'm in love with her already and I haven't even met her yet!

Luca has been waiting for this baby girl for a long time, and I'm pretty sure he's going to be the best big brother ever. Look at that smile.

Hurry up and move home guys!

3 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Luca smiling and Avo just realizing he is not the baby anymore.. Hehe. Thanks Ash!

Sandra said...

Oh MY Jen!!! I sadly still can not read any of your posts. I try nearly daily at times:(. ANd now I get to read this. HOW AWESOME!! So excited for you Jen and what a beautiful girl!! Id love to hear about it sometimes:).

L, Ann and boys said...

Agreed...move home fast! :) I want to kiss all over her sweet little cheeks. :)