++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Visit with Her Auntie

Bry's sister, Javon, is back after two and a half months of travel nursing in Colorado. It's so good to have a few weeks with her before she leaves for three more months in Japan. And Poppy thinks so too. Javon was missing her while she was gone, so on her way through town, she whisked Poppy away for a few days with her at Papa and Nana's house.

From the pictures Javon posted on her blog, it looks like Poppy had a very nice visit. Here are a few of my favorites...

Our Tree Hugger
Dozing with Javon...too sweet
Exploring with Uncle Nick
I love how retro this photo looks

Thanks, Javon, for loving our little girl and making the time to be together!


4 comments:

emilykate said...

That is so sweet. I remember the my first niece (Kaitlin) and how much I adored her. And Poppy's red hair is the best.

L, Ann and boys said...

awwww...I like the tree hugger one. =)

Ann

Shana said...

Wow look at that red hair :) so sweet

Dmasy said...

I look forward to seeing all of you at the wedding. Love to your little redhead!