++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear 2010

Before January is over, I wanted to acknowledge 2010 in some way. It was a very special year and I have many, many good memories. Some people came up with the brilliant idea to post their top 12 pictures from the year so I'm going to do something similar.

Here is my list of 12 BEAUTIFUL THINGS I SAW in 2010...

-JANUARY-
Poppy is on her way!

-FEBRUARY-
Luke and Jen bring home my new nephew Avo from Ethiopia

-MARCH-
Celebrating my birthday at one of my favorite Broad Ripple places--the Jazz Kitchen

-APRIL-
Exploring Cumberland Island, GA with Bry

-MAY-
My family trip

-JUNE-
My baby garden party at my sister An's

-JULY-
Mackinac Island with Bry's family

-AUGUST-
Seeing Poppy's face for the first time

-SEPTEMBER-
The love of family helping us move

-OCTOBER-
More time with family while waiting for our house to be built

-NOVEMBER-
Poppy getting lots of love on her first vacation

-DECEMBER-
The magic of a first Christmas

Thank you 2010 for being such a breathtaking year. Best wishes to all for 2011!

2 comments:

J Gutwein said...

:)

Daveana said...

Jenny took my exact comment, so I'll improvise.

:D