++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, July 13, 2009

In Love with Barcelona

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I'm actually in Barcelona right now for part of my masters program. It's been absolutely, out of this world incredible. What an amazing city.

If you haven't been, I suggest you start planning a trip here. There's so much fabulous architecture, history, art, food, scenery and so many cool European people with fun accents. (they even have internet in the hotels so you can keep up with your blog):)

I've already taken an unbelievable amount of pictures and I'm only on day 4 out of 12. But I really can't help it, it's just such a photogenic city.

I have so many I want to show you but here's one of my favorites so far. It's the fountain in Placa de Catalunya, the main city square.

6 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Thinking of You!! Love, J

Ps: accepted the offer from C&H, now just pray for inspection :).

L, Ann and boys said...

thinking of you and I will totally admit I wish I could see the city sometime too. =o) Soak it all in.

Ann

Kaitlin said...

ASHTON!!!
I think you are probably the luckiest girl I know. But, I'm the 2nd luckiest, because I spent time with Bryan at Family Camp! I'd say I did a decent job being you...but you'd have to ask his opinion on the matter. :)

Christen Leigh said...

SO fun!! I am excited to see all your pictures. :)

Missed you this weekend at family camp, but I know you're having a blast! Love ya!

Oh, and ya.... I can vouch for Kaitlin. She did at least a medium job of representing you. ;)

Alesa said...

So fun, Ash! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Bry&Ash said...

Thanks guys! It's so fun to hear from all of you. I miss everybody. And I was very bummed to miss Family Camp...what horrible timing. Thanks Kait, for filling in.:) Bryan did mention that he really enjoyed hanging out with you and Christen. I heard you had some very good talks...you'll have to catch me up when I get back.:)

Love
Ash