++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Again

Yes, I'm really home and have been for a couple of weeks. I've just been too busy re-acclimating to normal life (and our time zone) to think about posting.

Plus, I'm not even sure what I can say about such a great week. I learned so much from my classwork, met a lot of incredible people and still had time left over to get to know Barcelona. I'm so glad I got into this program.

Instead of trying to describe the crazy cool things I got to see, I'm trying to figure out how to post the slideshow I put together. Until then, I guess I'll just put up a few more pictures.

And for all the disappointed fans of our blog, I'll try to get back to posting a little more regularly.

4 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Ash! It was great being with you last weekend. You're da best. Love ya!

Bry&Ash said...

It really was a great weekend with you. Thanks for letting us steal your room! And I guess I'll be seeing you this weekend at the sale. So cool! Make sure to have your cell phone on you in case I can't find you in the swarm of people.

Kaitlin said...

Ash! I'm gonna call you again soon...I keep missing you too bad not to. :) Only two more weeks and I'll be home to see you!

J Gutwein said...

Ash, These are great... looking forward to more! Love. J