++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Time

Just want everyone to know that I'm officially 22! (as of March 10)

Apparently I'm still at the stage where I'm excited about getting a year older. Wonder how long that will last?

Actually, I think we should always look forward to getting older because as a wise man once said, "Age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories." I think that is a wonderful way to look at it. So for those of you that are trying to ignore the fact that your birthday is coming up, think about everything those years have given you and celebrate instead!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a wonderful Birthday week... love sharing it with you. Love, J

Daveana said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Christen Leigh said...

Hey Ash!!

Happy late birthday.... I still can't believe I called you a day early. :)

I just read the post Jenny did on her blog about you and I have to agree with her. You are pretty amazing..... and I still feel like I need to spend more time with you. :)

Hope you are having a lovely week!