++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Officially Published!

So, I have been told that I need to post about my most recent excitement:

My name has appeared in April's edition of Indianapolis Monthly!:)

It's a little piece of course, about 400 words. But still, so cool! Now you all have to go out and buy the magazine so you can find my article.:) It's called "Dressed for Success," and it's about how the yearly Downtown Condo Tour gives their proceeds to the Indianapolis Public School system for things like uniforms. It's a pretty good read.:)

Hopefully I'll get a few more bylines by the time my internship is over in May...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are loving Bryan right now ;). Love, J

Daveana said...

Congratulations Ashton!!!

Christen Leigh said...

Very impressive! I will have to buy a copy for myself and have you sign it. :)