++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Over...

So, vacation is over and I'm a little depressed. It was a wonderful week...and going back to work wasn't very fun for me and Bryan this morning.

I'm sure everyone is dying to see pictures so I am sorry to say that it will probably be a while. I found out in Hilton Head that my camera has started the annoying habit of deleting all of the pictures on my card every so often. Sadly, it took me a bit to realize this as I happily snapped away for the first day or so.:)

I will hopefully be getting all of the pictures from my mom's camera but those things tend to take a little time.

Meanwhile, I'll be sitting here at my desk researching digital cameras and trying to readjust to the fact that I have to come into work again every day. Life is so very hard.:)

3 comments:

Blessed By Four said...

Ashton ~ We have a digital camera you can call bob and find out about it. Not sure if it's what you are looking for or not but prolly cheaper than the store price.

Blessed By Four said...

Ashton ~ We have a digital camera you can call bob and find out about it. Not sure if it's what you are looking for or not but prolly cheaper than the store price.

Christen Leigh said...

Ashton!! Hey! It seems like it has been forever since we've talked. I am glad to hear vacation was so great. Hang in there with work! :)

We must see each other soon or I may cry....or die. :)