++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, June 12, 2008

One More Day!

Almost here. We're supposed to be pulling out at 9:00 tomorrow night (which probably means 10:30) and starting the all-night trek to Hilton Head. This has been one of the slowest weeks of my life. It's nice to know though that vacations don't get less exciting as you get older...I think I actually enjoy it more because I more fully appreciate the time off. And I more fully appreciate time with my wonderful family. I especially can't wait to see Jen and Luca again.

Pray for us and our three vehicles on the road travelling for so long. And pray that we can scrape together enough to pay for the highly overpriced gas that it will take to get there.:)

Check back in a week or so...there is sure to be many pictures posted of us blissfully getting sunburnt in South Carolina.

Happy summer vacationing to all!

2 comments:

Clint said...

Sweet! looking forward to hanging with you!

Clint

Stephanie Cain said...

sweet!! i'm going with clint's family in july. I miss you!!!