++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy times are here again

Hooray! Jen, Luke and Luca are here for the week! We're trying to pack in as much fun as we can in five days.:)

An extra bonus is the fact that SCHOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! No more papers, no more exams, no more driving to Purdue...until August.

I'm not yet sure what my summer work plans will be...I'm in the midst of making those decisions now, so I'll probably be giving an update on that soon.

In the meantime...I hope everyone else has an equally splendid week!

2 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Hot dog! Summer is upon us! I miss you, even though I guess it's only been a little over a week since I've seen you. Are you helping with pictures this weekend? Well...... hopefully you are so I can hang out with you some. Hope you're having a splendid first week off!

Bry&Ash said...

Yay! Summer is great. And yes, I will be there this weekend...I think for pictures on Saturday too. I'm excited.

Love you.
Ash