++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Procrastination & Rationalization

That's exactly what I've been doing for the past few days. I have a giant paper due by tomorrow and instead of being responsible, I'm sitting here at Ann and Luke's house drinking a coffee drink and waiting for our tapioca to cool so we can have dessert.:) Before that, I spent Friday evening and night at a friend's personal shower, Saturday at my Grandma and Grandpa's 60th anniversary party and Saturday night hosting some friends overnight at our house. It is now 9:00 on Sunday...scary how fast time goes. But somehow, I don't feel guilty at all because I've been telling myself that the time was well spent reconnecting with the people I love. I mean after all, life is about people not grades. Though a valid point, my paper is still far from finished. So instead of spending more valuable time blogging...I will leave you with a Calvin and Hobbes comic that I found particularly funny at this point of time in my very burnt-out, tired-of-school, ready for summer state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new quote & Bible verse. Love, J

Christen Leigh said...

Ash-- I like the post. It seems my life has been, unfortunatly, a viscious cycle of procrastination and rationalization over the past couple of weeks, as well. :) I am so glad we both procrastinated this weekend, though, b/c it meant some wondrous time spent together, which I can never have too much of. Thanks again for keeping us at your house and for all the wisdom you and Bryan have to offer. :) Tell him I enjoyed every minute and never once thought he talked too much.

Love ya goodles!