++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, April 25, 2008

Babysitting


Bryan and I were babysitting so Luke and Ann could head out for a date night and here's where Bryan and Adrian ended up hanging out for most of the night. Adrian hadn't had a nap that day and fell asleep pretty much right after climbing onto Bryan's lap. Apparently Bryan hadn't had his nap yet either. So adorable. what is it about sleeping kids that makes them so stinking irresistable?

Bryan looks pretty good holding the little guy too...I'm starting to think that maybe we shouldn't wait quite as long for kids as we had planned.:)

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Ok--That is SO adorable. I love it. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys Monday. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet!! Love, J

the schros said...

Ash- I so agree- Jaycee was born 3 weeks before our 1-yr anniversary and we LOVE it. That may seem a little over-the-top, but I've never ever regretted it. You can't view children as a hindrance, just an addition. Now, when Jordan and I go fishing and 4-wheeling and playing tennis, it's a threesome. Plus you laugh about 3 times as much as before, which, as you may know is extremely good for you :) I'm laughing at my prolific post b/c i feel so much like my father- my father of 12 :) oh well. love ya

L, Ann and boys said...

Awwww...Ash, so sweet.

Annette Bahler said...

love you both,
mom