++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Breakin' It

Just wanted to apologize to all my avid readers for the recent lag.:) Kait and I are currently busy relaxing...and working on our tans of course.:) 

I don't have a card reader for my camera, so I'll just have to do a big post once we get back. Wow. I can't believe that we're already going to have to make the 14 hour trek back to Indiana tomorrow morning! Yikes, you can pray for us...neither of us are known for our driving skills.:)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey glad you guys made it back ok! It was fun seeing you for like 20 seconds. :)

Bry&Ash said...

I know...I'm so sad we couldn't get back any earlier and hang out more with you guys. I'm glad you were able to have dinner and stay the night though, it sounded like a fun time.:)