++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, November 12, 2007

What goes on...

I took this video the last time Noah and Adrian were at our house. For some reason, they have started this after dinner ritual of running in hyper-mode back and forth through our living room from the front door to the rug. I'm not sure why this is fun to them, but I'm glad they enjoy being here. This particular evening, they had the addition of a musical accompaniment...which resulted in some pretty impressive dance moves. Unfortunately none of them were caught on camera and all we have here is some not-quite-as-impressive bouncing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo- You are picking up momentum with your blog. I am loving it!!!! -J

Bry&Ash said...

oh shut up, we aren't that bad!:) Just for that, I think I'll post again today.