++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, November 19, 2007

A Confession

Maybe some of you have noticed that moms usually end up blogging mostly about their kids. Not that anyone can blame them...I mean, they're cute and funny and are always doing weird things. But after reviewing my recent blog entries, I've had a startling thought...I myself have begun to take OTHER people's kids and use them for MY blog posts!

I know...it was a shocking realization for me too. I'm not sure why this has been happening. I have a VERY interesting life and plenty to blog about without needing help from outside sources. (I will resist the urge to place blame on Bryan's lack of support after my recent attempt to express myself through the whole ice skating bit) So, after this moment of reflection, I have decided that it is time to start fully exploring the depths of my own life and really search out the meaningfulness that deserves to be shared with the world.

Though Bryan and I don't have any kids of our own, I feel that families are made of more than only a husband, wife, and children. (I'm sure the overabundance of dog-owners in Broad Ripple would agree with me on this) So to kick off this self-discovery process, I would like to proudly introduce you to the two newest members of OUR family...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I find this post very witty, I still think that Luca's many faces are more interesting then the washer/dryer. I am happy for you to have them!! J

Nick said...

Awwww, they look so cute standing side by side like that. Did it take awhile to make them stay still so you could take the picture?

Alesa said...

I agree Ash, I feel like most of our fellow bloggers have kids to post about. Alas,...until then...we fill our spaces with, well, what we can. :) love you.

L, Ann and boys said...

So funny. Thanks for the great family photo...but why didn't you set up a timer and take the photo with everyone? =o) I kind of liked seeing Jude in rare comb-over form on your blog...if you must stick to your own life changing events I can't stand in your way though.

Love you,

Ann

soccer pro said...

They look really cute and this is the first time i have heard anything about them, I mean i just say you over the weekend and you did not tell me about your new family members!!!!

Bry&Ash said...

Thank you guys for all your enthusiasm and support. (Except for you Jenny) Alesa, you especially feel like a kindred spirit through this time in our lives.:) And no Nick, it was no trouble at all...they are actually surprisingly well behaved.

Bry&Ash said...

I see a strong resemblance of
Bryan in the right one. I knew
he would have the donminant gene!


Basically, does this mean you will
not be coming home as often????-mom